TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions are applicable to all bookings made with Hero Balloon Flights (hereafter referred to as “The Company”)
1. Itineraries are correct at the time of publishing and may differ slightly from those featured in the brochure. Occasionally, our itineraries change as we make improvements based on comments from past travellers and our own research. If we are unable to utilise a product, service or activity detailed in our itinerary, a suitable alternative will be offered where possible. Itineraries may vary, and/or attractions may be substituted for any cause, including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, natural disasters, and local requirements.
2. Prices and Payment:
- Pricing is valid for travel commencing 1st October 2023 until 31st May 2024. Rates are quoted in SAR (Saudi Riyal). Prices can be subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Balloon Adventures Emirates LLC will collect payments for bookings on behalf of Hero Balloon Flights. Balloon Adventures Dubai is also a part of Hero Experiences Group, the group of companies that owns Hero Balloon Flights.
3. Due to the extensive organisation and limited capacity involved with our activities, a strict cancellation fee will be applicable to compensate for costs and lost revenue. Once a booking is made, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to tour departure: eligible for full refund
- Cancellations made under 24 hours prior to tour departure: not eligible for refund
- If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made.
- We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance that will cover you in case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from joining your scheduled tour. We will be more than happy to provide evidence to your insurance company if you are unable to join us.
- If a tour is not able to commence due to inclement weather, a full refund or alternate booking date will be offered.
- No refunds will be given in the circumstances or in the event of any reasonable delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any cause, including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure. Components of trips are weather-dependent, and the Company cannot be held liable if trip components are unavailable on the day of travel.
- Tours require a minimum number of guests to operate. Minimum guest numbers differ between tours and are subject to change at any time. If a tour is cancelled due to minimum guest numbers not being reached, guests will be offered an alternate tour option or be provided with a full refund.
4. Although the Company has taken reasonable steps to provide our guests with a safe experience, certain risks are inherent in each activity and cannot be eliminated without destroying their unique character. These inherent risks can cause loss of or damage to equipment, accidental injury, illness or, in extreme cases, permanent trauma or death. The Company disclaims responsibility for the activities its clients choose to participate in, and these clients accept full responsibility for risks identified herein and any inherent risks not specifically identified. Any participation in any activity is purely voluntary and is at the participant's sole election despite and with full knowledge of the inherent risks. You agree to take all prudent measures concerning your safety while on tour, including, but not limited to, the proper use of safety devices (including seatbelts, harnesses and/or flotation devices) and obeying all oral or written warnings regarding health and safety. The Company is not liable for loss or damages caused by your failure to comply with safety instructions or warnings).
5. All pick-up and drop-off locations and times published are estimates only and are subject to change at short notice due to external factors such as road closures, traffic, adverse weather conditions and mechanical breakdown.
6. No child under the age of 5 years can be accepted for a Hot-air Balloon flight.
7. Children over 5 and under 12 years receive discounts on some tours. Children 12 years or older pay full adult fare.
8. Depending on age, children on tour may be required to be seated in booster seats or other child safety-accredited seating. At all times, the Company reserves the right to not accept children on tours due to safety concerns.
9. Our tours are active, and most require a reasonable level of fitness. Hot Air Balloon guests should be able to jump in and out of the balloon basket safely. Guests can assess their capability to safely jump in and out or seek help from our ground personnel, who will be happy to assist if needed. However, the Company will not assume any responsibility to adverse health conditions as guests participate at their own risk.
10. Pregnant guests: Hot Air Ballooning is not recommended for pregnant guests and will only be permitted to fly within the first trimester, pregnant guests in their second and third trimester will not be permitted to fly in a Hot Air Balloon.
11. Our tour is not recommended for guests who have had major surgery in the last 6 months, anyone who has had a broken leg/arm in the last 6 months, or anyone who suffers from chronic back/neck pain/injuries.
12. The Company prohibits smoking inside our tour vehicles. The Law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia prohibits the possession of alcohol inside all tourist vehicles. Guests discovered carrying alcohol will be required to return to their pick-up point and their own expense, and no refund of the tour will be offered.
13. The Company has the right to refuse to carry a guest whose behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group. By travelling with the Company, you agree to accept the authority of the Pilot/Guide and accept their decisions. Our staff are entitled to a safe working environment and our guests to a great experience. Any threats to safety, whether physical or verbal or inappropriate behaviour, may result in removal from the trip. If a Pilot/Guide requires a guest to leave the tour, no refunds will be given, and that guest will be responsible for their own travel costs and arrangements from that point.
14. For VISA or MASTERCARD usage: Guests using the website who are minors/under the age of 18 shall not transact on the website. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records, Merchant policies, and rules. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of KSA. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in SAR. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. We will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of KSA no 19 and 21.
15. Vehicles may have dashcam technology that records high-definition sound and video. Footage may be used for legal, insurance and training purposes and may be used to verify performance-related questions, queries or concerns.
16. Due to the nature of this activity, drones are not permitted.
17. You agree that, while participating in any tour, images, photos or videos may be taken by other participants, the Company or its representatives that may contain or feature you. You consent to any such pictures being taken and grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to the Company, its contractors, sub-contractors and assigns to reproduce for any purpose whatsoever (including marketing, promotions and the creation of promotional materials by or with sub-licensees), in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereinafter devised, without any further obligation or compensation payable to you.